Reischl Physical Therapy has partnered with Movement Improvement to put together a revolutionary golf performance program, designed to help you move, feel, and play better. Our golf performance program takes an educational approach to teaching players how to understand different facets of fitness (mobility, stability, coordination, balance, strength) in order to bring out the best in your game. Our TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) certified experts identify and analyze each golfers’ physical abilities and limitations. We then build personalized training program based around YOUR body’s needs.
We train individuals across the movement spectrum, from those looking to prevent injury, to those who are looking to take their game to the next level. Whether you’re looking to hit he ball farther, or stay on the course, we’ll help you meet your goals.
What does a golf fitness assessment include?
At your initial evaluation, you will discuss what your golf specific goals are, whether to improve your golf game, or prevent future injuries.
You can expect the following from your initial evaluation:
- Medical and Golf History taking
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Movement Screen that identifies physical limitations, including:
- Alignment Issues/Posture
- Mobility Deficits
- Muscle imbalances
- Swing analysis that identifies your swing characteristics at set-up, backswing, transition, downswing, and impact including:
- S- and C- posture
- Loss of posture
- Over the top
- Early Extension
- Chicken winging
- A weekly personalized progressive home exercise program tailored to improving:
- Posture/Alignment for improving consistency
- Mobility for improving flexibility and decreasing injury risk
- Core Strength to decrease your risk for injury
- Balance to improve consistency
- Power Generation/Swing Speed for increasing your distance
Is a golf fitness assessment right for me?
Dr. Brian Lee has worked with golfers of all different skill levels and ages. This includes high school, collegiate, and semi-pro golfers who are looking to take their game to the next level, and also recreational golfers who are looking to safely get back to golf and prevent future injuries. He is a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist who has extensive experience working with athletes.
How do I set up an appointment?